Transportation overcomes distance, time, weather, topography, borders, regulations, tariffs and political factors. The changes are driven by new technologies, devices and the evolving sensibilities of customers.
- Rising fuel prices,
- Increased security issues,
- Need technology partners to help them gain visibility,
- Adapt to the new dynamics of customer interaction.
- Generating top line revenue growth through enhanced customer experiences,
- Increasing regulatory and security requirements,
- Improve Operational and Financial Control,
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership,
- Managing the shipment process, including order consolidation, route and carrier selection and shipment tracking